Fernox F3 Cleaner 500ml - 56600
Fernox F3 Cleaner 500ml
Manufacturers Part No: 56600
Fernox F3 Cleaner 500ml is part of the Fernox Water Treatment Chemicals Range From Plumbarena
Fernox F3 Cleaner 500ml is a quick and effective neutral cleaner for central heating systems. It is designed to remove all debris, sludge and scale from existing systems of all ages. In this way, it will restore heating efficiency and eliminate or reduce boiler noise. It has also been designed for pre-commission cleansing new installations in accordance with BS7593:2006, removing flux residues and other debris, thereby helping extend the life of a system.
For older sludged systems, Fernox F3 Cleaner 500ml is particularly effective when used in conjunction with a powerflushing unit. If the system is heavily scaled the use of Fernox DS40 System Cleaner is recommended. Cleaner F3 is a neutral, non-hazardous product that is well inhibited and compatible with all metals and materials commonly used in heating systems.
For continued long term protection the system should be thoroughly cleansed and flushed in accordance with BS7593:2006 and Benchmark using Fernox F3 Cleaner 500ml , before treating with Fernox Protector F1. We recommend Protector levels are checked regularly (annually).
- Neutral universal cleanser for pre-commissioning new systems in accordance with BS7593:1992
- Removes sludge and scale and restores heating efficiency of existing systems
- Removes flux residues and other debris
- Compatible with all metals and materials commonly used in heating systems
- Easy to use, system can be left running normally during cleansing
- Suitable for use with all known powerflushing machines
- Neutral, non-hazardous formula (COSHH rated zero)
£11.99 (ex VAT)