Fernox Boiler Noise Silencer F2 Express 400ml 62421 - 62421
Fernox Boiler Noise Silencer F2 Express 400ml 62421
Boiler Noise Silencer F2 is designed to reduce boiler noise and kittling which is a symptom of a scaled system. It is ideal for use with all types of boilers and is compatible with all metals and materials commonly used in systems including aluminium.
- Quick and convenient – doses in 30 seconds
- Simple to use with no mess
- Radiator adapter or filling loop supplied
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly formulation
- 100% recyclable can
- Reduces boiler noise and improves heat transfer efficiency
- Saves on fuel bills and reduces maintenance costs
- Compatible with all metals and materials including aluminium
Application and Dosage;
One aerosol (400ml) will protect a 130-litre system or up to 16 single radiators and is added via a radiator or filling loop. Fernox Boiler Noise Silencer F2 Express can be dispensed directly into a radiator air vent or system filling loop using the appropriate special adapter supplied with the product. The whole process takes less than two minutes. Too much treatment will not cause problems and is preferable to insufficient dosing. Severe noise may require more than one application. For long term protection against the effects of corrosion and limescale, we recommend systems are cleaned using Fernox Cleaner F5 Express and inhibited with a Fernox Protector F1 Express. In single feed indirect cylinders, e.g. ‘Primatic’ or similar, potable water chemicals must be used.
£15.17 (ex VAT)