Kane Gas Leak Detector LS1/B - LS1/B
Kane Gas Leak Detector LS1/B
Manufacturers Part No: LS1/B
Kane Gas Leak Detector LS1/B is part of the Kane Analyser range From Plumbarena.
Kane Gas Leak Detector LS1/B at a glance:
- Detects any combustible hydrocarbon gas i.e Methane in concentrations above 10ppm
- One handed operation using thumb-wheel to set “tick” rate
- Flexible goose neck with illuminated tip to find awkward leaks
- Audible and visual alarm for operator safety
- Supplied with earpiece and soft carry case
Kane Gas Leak Detector LS1/B Product Features:
- Precision combustible detector locates the source of even the most difficult gas escape.
- Easy to use one-handed operation with long gooseneck probe for hard to reach areas.
- Solid state sensor for reliability.
- Audio and visual indication.
- Thumbwheel operation eliminates background gas, locating leak source fast.
- Ultra sensitive sensor to 50ppm methane.
- Fast reaction time of less than 1 second.
- Operator adjustable sensitivity.
- Operator calibration of gas percentage setting for alarm levels.
- Unique tip light.
The LEAK-SENSE is not an analyser and does not MEASURE COMBUSTIBLE GAS. You must therefore take extreme care when using it, especially when COMBUSTIBLE GAS is detected by the LEAK-SENSE.
LS1/1B supplied with
- 2 x AA batteries
- Soft case
£110.70 (ex VAT)
|Category||Gas Leak Detector|