Vokera Fuelsaver Heat Recovery System (29450000) - 29450000
Vokera Fuelsaver Passive Heat recovery Device
*ONE ONLY AT THIS PRICE* TO CLEAR
The Vokèra Fuelsaver passive flue gas heat recovery system consists of a post heat exchanger device that is located between the boiler and the flue terminal and offers the potential to increase efficiency by capturing heat recovered from the flue exhaust gases that would normally be wasted. This captured heat is then used to pre-heat the incoming cold mains water supply before entering the boiler, thereby reducing gas consumption and improving domestic hot water efficiency. The addition of a Vokèra Fuelsaver can save over 33% of the gas normally required for DHW; save up to 700kg carbon emissions annually and reduces cold water wastage by over 5% annually due to the inlet water being pre-heated.
- 5 year warranty
- Certified for SAP Appendix Q
- Reduces gas consumption – saving over 33% of the gas normally required for DHW
- Reduces carbon emissions by up to 700kg annually
- Cold water wastage is significantly reduced by over 5% annually
- Enhances Energy Label Classification
- Easy to install – low lift weight and adjustable wall bracket to simplify installation
- Extremely low temperature at flue outlet virtually eliminates any nuisance pluming
- Can be used on both horizontal and vertical flue configurations *
- Compatible with Vokèra Vision combi, Compact A and Unica i combi boilers
- The Fuelsaver comes with a 5 year warranty as standard.
Image is shown with flue elbow in situ.
Please see video tab for further information
£450.00 (ex VAT)
|Category||Vokera Flues and Accessories|